View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Oct 17th 2017, 3:20 am

Moderator: Staff
Dustin B
Post  Post subject: Dumbass Jones in 2010  |  Posted: Mar 31st 2010, 8:31 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well it's been a while since I've updated you guys on what's going on in the DAJ camp. It's mainly because not many people seem to give a shit, or it's because we never update so no one pays attention. At any rate, PARTY!

After the release of Caution Crusader in 09 we've been trying to find a decent keyboard player. It seems to be slim pickings in Seattle, and our efforts have only succumbed to disappointment. What keyboard player wants to play in "Dumbass Jones" anyway? You'd have to be nuts right? It's not exactly a glamorous gig by any means. I mean, who wants to hang out with a bunch of metal heads that like to drink and have fun? That's just stupid.

Ok, now onto current plans. We're currently writing some new material and plan on releasing a small E.P. by summer. We really want to get something new out since Caution Crusader doesn't quite represent where we're at right now. We've grown so much in the last year. Our writing has gotten more complex and our sound has improved greatly. We're also planning on playing more out of state shows this summer.

There's probably more bullshit that I'm forgetting, I'll just post that later when I can remember. We've made a lot of new friends, and some enemies over the past year but we don't regret a damned thing. Keep that Jack D. and Coors Light close to your heart and remember to keep partying! Or some uplifting shit like that.

- Dent Tooch D.